19 July 2009

Sunday Salon: 19 July 2009

Another week when I didn't get around to reading many of the multiple posts by other Sunday Saloners. Please accept my apologies, and I will try better in the coming days. Have a good week everyone!

I have had a busy week with posts though, so I hope you'll have time to drop into one or two of them. Leave a comment if you do drop by. I love comments.

This week's posts:
Breaking News
What I'm reading
  • now - SHADOWS STILL REMAIN - Peter de Jonge
  • then - FROM DOON WITH DEATH - Ruth Rendell
  • in the car - LUCIFER'S SHADOW, David Hewson
My top rated posts
1. Weekly Geeks 2009-11: Historical Fiction
2. 2008 Blog Advent Tour - my "window"
3. Journeys
4. Customised Google Search- crime fiction
5. Sources of widgets and ideas for Blogger blogs

My favourite authors

6 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I gotta re-read Thirteen problems. I don't recall it!

TSS: The Jewel Trader of Pegu by Jeffrey Hantover

Margot said...

Am I to assumer that Agatha Christie is not a favorite author, just this week? Or is this an overall assessment?

Gavin said...

Congratulations on being "discovered". I read "Echoes From The Dead" while on vacation and enjoyed it. Now I have to read all the others. I have to admit I'm excited for Fred Vargas, I really love her writing. Have a great week!

Kerrie said...

I had never read THE THIRTEEN PROBLEMS before Gautami - I think probably because it was short stories. Worth looking for

Kerrie said...

Margot - I just took my "favourite authors" box, and didn't realise AC wasn't on it. She should be!

Kerrie said...

Certainly they are all worth reading Gavin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin