Lots of reading on my Kindle too.
One Australian author
My book of the month was A THOUSAND CUTS (aka RUPTURE), Simon Lelic .
- 4.0, MURDER AT LOST DOG LAKE, Vicki Delany- Kindle
- 4.8, THE LEOPARD, Jo Nesbo - Kindle
- 4.4, THE JUDGEMENT OF STRANGERS, Andrew Taylor - audio
- 4.3, DEVIL-DEVIL, Graeme Kent
- 5.0, A THOUSAND CUTS, Simon Lelic
- 4.1, DEATH AT THE PRESIDENT'S LODGING, Michael Innes- audio
- 4.5, TEN LITTLE NIGGERS, Agatha Christie
- 4.6, RELICS OF THE DEAD, Ariana Franklin- Kindle
- 4.8, COLD JUSTICE, Katherine Howell - Australian author
- 4.5, A NEW LEASE OF DEATH, Ruth Rendell - audio
- 4.6, THE JANUS STONE, Elly Griffiths - Kindle
I'm doing pretty well on my challenges too: some close to completion.
- Agatha Christie Reading Challenge 5/12
- Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge: aiming for 142+ currently 59
- Historical Fiction Challenge 6/10
- British Books Challenge 12/12 - completed at Royal Family Level.
Now attempting to earn a Crown (50 books) -4/38
- e-book challenge 18/20
- Nordic Challenge 2011 7/20
- Aussie Author Challenge 8/12
- Ireland Reading Challenge 1/4
- Cruisin' thru Cozies Reading Challenge 11/12
- 2011 Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 5/9
- 2011 Global Reading Challenge 16/21
- Canadian Book Challenge 5/7
- translated, currently 10
- New Zealand, currently 2
- new to me: currently 26