19 May 2011

Attending CrimeFest

You may think this blog has been a bit quiet for the last 10 days or so.
The reason - we've been travelling - Abu Dhabi, London and more.

The internet connections haven't been the best and even email has been problematic.
The reading has been happening but reviews have been a bit difficult to write - the drafting is getting done but the blog write up not. The Kindle is proving to be a real boon too. I didn't end up bringing any made-from-paper books with me.

For the last 5 days we have been in Ireland on an excellent tour through the south and south west.
The final day was in Bunratty and I was reminded a couple of times of a book, historical crime fiction, I read set in mediaeval Ireland in this district. MY LADY JUDGE by Cora Harrison

But today we arrive in Bristol

 

Blogging won't improve but the focus on crime fiction will!

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh, what fun! I hope you have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I hope you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie, do enjoy and then come and tell us about it! Please! LOL

Vanda Symon said...

Soooooo envious! I'll live it vicariously through you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin