11 December 2012

Collecting your best crime fiction for 2012

This is just an advance warning that I will be collecting your best crime fiction reading for 2012 early in the new year.

I will provide a Mr Linky for those of you who blog, so that you can write a post at the end of the year, and come back and leave a link. If you don't have a blog, or if you prefer to do it that way, then you will be able to leave a list of books (with authors) as a comment on the post. The post will appear on January 2.

The titles can have been published any time, but must be crime fiction.
It would be great if you could add the year first published into your list

The collection time will run from early to mid January and then I'll do some collation of the suggestions.

2 comments:

Marce said...

So exciting, I was thinking about this today and said I thought you did it late (which I prefer) the year is not over yet, I hope to read amazing works before the 31st rolls around :-)

Can't wait Kerrie

TracyK said...

Looking forward to this, and thanks for the warning. Seems like I never catch up on blog posts, so will be be good to get a head start.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin